Share | 

Look to the skies, Air is here.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Air
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Look to the skies, Air is here.   Thu May 06, 2010 1:30 am

<the camera shows a vast a mountain range in the clouds, it glides along the mountain range at a moderate pace and slowly the camera fades into a camera shot out at sea facing the setting sun, the camera stays there for a few moments then fades into a room with just a chair in it, on the chair Air is sitting with a smirk sliding up on his face..

Air: The sky, the sky's a beautiful place you know? It is beautiful to look at, it's beautiful when you're up there and most of all. It's where I love to be, it's where I love to fly and do you know what that does for my wrestling career? It makes it great, it makes me an A-grade superstar because unlike the rest of these ICW chumps, I learn from my mistakes and there are a lot of mistakes to be made when you're high flying. So the point I'm making here is that, I have learned many things in my wrestling career and I can guarantee that my high flying ability is probably some of the best in the world. To say I'm unexperienced would be like saying the Pope isn't Christian or that the Colosseum is in china. It's just completely untrue. But I'm sure you all get my point.

<Air raises his chin slightly with confidence.>

Air: I have been through one other federation and that's called NAW. I know two people in this business, Wayne Morley and Awesome Cobain. They are both great superstars and they've both risen higher in this business than me but unlike me, they're been wrestling for more than a year, in fact, my run in NAW lasted about two weeks. So I've got two weeks worth of experience under my belt, not that much is it? Well we'll see exactly what two weeks has done for me, actually, if we're talking my entire career it's been a few months but only a few months of it has been with any worthwhile company and now I'm here to jump into the skies and jump the fuck down!

<He winks.>

Air: Everybody look to the skies...... because Air is here!

<He stands up and walks out of the room.>

END SCENE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Riku™
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: Look to the skies, Air is here.   Thu May 06, 2010 8:15 am

(the camera shows jerry with a grin on his face)

AWSOME,anouther high-flyer.but know this if were going to share te ski im going to have bigger wings.BUT GOOD LUCK DUDE!!!

(the camera fades to black
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/index.php

Look to the skies, Air is here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno Championship Wrestling :: Inferno Championship Wrestling :: Promos and more-
Jump to: