Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the undertaker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku™
Rising Star
Rising Star
Riku™

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: the undertaker   the undertaker Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:36 am

(the camera shows jerry doing stretchs with a determined look on his face)

Undertaker you going to be the chalenge of my life.deadman you have had 20 years in the wwe under your belt and i only 3 weeks in the icw under mine.you have won countless chamionships in the wwe and wcw and i have won none.but know this im not awsome cobain im actually a chalenge and i can win without cheating.so be ready because i know will .

(the camera fades to black)
Back to top Go down
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/index.php
Wayne Morley
Wayne Morley

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:32 pm

(The Jerry Static promo airs on the weekly caught up program.Wayne is just training at the I.C.W gym)

So Jerry you want to go up against the Undertaker at the next taping of Eruption.Well sorry to tell you this ive been here for three days and I not seen or anything from the diedman.So I don't think he will be saying anything about your challenge any-time soon.That where I come in am going to give you the chance of being my first opponent in X.W.F.Hell just stepping in the ring with me would help your career in the all.I will even give you a chance to use all your fancy top rope moves and your asking yourself why I would give you this chance.Because if you think them fancy moves are going to knock me down think again it be like you running in to a wall look at me.Am 6.2 near 290 pounds do you think them moves are going to help you.If you want to beat me you going to have to pay my game and that on the mat and I tell you that where am the best.

So I dare you to say yes to this challenge
Back to top Go down
http://cwfefed.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Riku™
Rising Star
Rising Star
Riku™

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 2:18 pm

fyi i have a match against the undertaker this week and dont the flying abilitys
Back to top Go down
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/index.php
Sponsored content

the undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Re: the undertaker   the undertaker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the undertaker
Page 1 of 1