Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

awsome cobain

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riku™
Rising Star
Rising Star
Riku™

awsome cobain Empty
PostSubject: awsome cobain   awsome cobain Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:05 pm

(the camera shows jerry sitting on a couch in his pent-house with a grin on his face)

Awsome cobain if you were watching i beat the undertaker,so i should have no trouble beating you,but just incase im not going easy on you.and dont go easy on me etheir because im not some noobie who can be beat by punching me a few times.your gonna have to hit with the destructor and hebism to keep me down for 3 seconds and if you do beat me.....than i wont get into your buisness again,and if i beat you....than you have to stop taking me so lightly and actually respect me,because i respect you and what you have acomplished but i dont thinm you respect me...

(the camera fadez out)
Back to top Go down
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/index.php
awesome_cobain
Jobber
Jobber
awesome_cobain

awsome cobain Empty
PostSubject: Re: awsome cobain   awsome cobain Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:27 am

(Awesome Cobain sees Jerry Static's promo.)

"Well Jerry, I can see you think highly of yourself. Just because you beat the Undertaker? Is that all you've got? Beating the Undertaker."

(He grins.)

"What a joke Jerry. You're a joke of a wrestler, you think just because you beat this fellow you have even a hope of beating me? I am the greatest wrestler to have ever lived. I've been through thick and thin, I've won world championships and I've taught so many little punks like yourself that I can smash you up. Listen here Jerry, you give me an option that if you beat me I respect you and if I beat you, you never stick your nose in my business again? Well I'm ganna make this real simple for you, you don't need options because when you and I go toe to toe in the ring, I'm ganna beat you down so hard that you're not going to have an option, you're going to want from the bottom part of your heart never to even see, Awesome Cobain ever again."

(He shakes his head.)

"You're just another amateur fool who needs to be kicked around.... a lot."

(He stares at the camera as it fades out.)
Back to top Go down
https://icwrestling.darkbb.com
Riku™
Rising Star
Rising Star
Riku™

awsome cobain Empty
PostSubject: Re: awsome cobain   awsome cobain Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:52 pm

(the camera shows jerry with a determine look on his face)

So im the arrogent one...yet you say your the greatest wrestler that ever lived.im going to take you down on saturday...and enjoy it too.

(the camera is about to fade out when jerry has a great idea)

how bout we make your title shot at slamathon a triple threat match

(the camera fades)
Back to top Go down
awesome_cobain
Jobber
Jobber
awesome_cobain

awsome cobain Empty
PostSubject: Re: awsome cobain   awsome cobain Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:24 am

(Awesome Cobain has just stepped into his apartment building when he see's Jerry Statics promo.)

"Ah Jerry, you clearly will not learn from my words, merely my actions, so I'm going to have to give you a good strong smacking around to really drum the message in your head, I am the greatest wrestler in the world and that is in no way arrogance, arrogance is something I don't have because if it's arrogance I have, it's the truth and I cannot see it it in my own eyes, so it's irrelevant, get ready Jerry."

(He throws his keys across the room onto a bench as the camera fades out.)
Back to top Go down
https://icwrestling.darkbb.com
Riku™
Rising Star
Rising Star
Riku™

awsome cobain Empty
PostSubject: Re: awsome cobain   awsome cobain Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:23 pm

(jerry is sitting in his pent-house when he see's awsome cobain's promo)

Now i see what this is about,your scared of me arnt you.....yup you are,and when i beat you youll really be afraid.....
(the camera fades out)
Back to top Go down
Draven
Jobber
Jobber
Draven

awsome cobain Empty
PostSubject: Well Well Cobain   awsome cobain Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:29 pm

a light is shown and DLK is standing in the middle of the ring so Cobain i still see your just as cocky as ever but i guess that comes with what youve been through as a wrestler huh cobain Me and you we have some history dont we cobain ever since you first entered the NAW if im correct i was your first opponet and i did beat you but like you say that been almost 2 years ago now well ive been sitting back perfecting my skill and guess what cobain im back and you know what that means this could be a start of a bad relationship between us renewing the bad blood between us. dlk just laughs and turns around

now for the rest of you guys who really want to mess with me i suggest you get a new hobby or it could be your first and last mistake in your life. For i know what it takes to be on top and from what i see theres not much competion here yet and i will be on top and theres not a single individual who can make me say or think other wise
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gambit_617_2002
Sponsored content

awsome cobain Empty
PostSubject: Re: awsome cobain   awsome cobain Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

awsome cobain
Page 1 of 1