Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Cage? No Sweat.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Perma-Ban
Admin
Admin

A Cage? No Sweat. Empty
PostSubject: A Cage? No Sweat.   A Cage? No Sweat. Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Zack Blaze is walking backstage, holding the ICW Championship in his right hand as he holds the back of his neck with his other hand. He has just come out of the Main Event of Eruption 3.2 and in less than two weeks, Zack will be putting his championship on the line in a Triple Threat Steel Cage Match at ICW Slamathon, the first Pay-Per-View event of the year. He is walking backstage as he stops to meet with a strange figure around the corner. He then accepts some type of reward and says “Thanks man.” Two people are chatting nearby at a concession stand, occasionally looking at Blaze, probably wondering what is going on. He turns around as the people turn around, not wanting to be seen. He walks down to the concession stand, then takes a left into a hallway. He turns into a door, which is wide open. He closes the door as the camera slowly focuses on a plaque on the door reading “Zack Blaze: Official Locker Room.” Suddenly a camera shows us live footage from inside Zack Blaze’s locker room. The camera appears to be grey, with a white box inside it, showing that it probably is a security camera. It focuses on a figure, appearing to be Blaze’s trainer. He pulls out a bag of ice as Blaze sits down on a black, padded chair. He takes his ICW Championship and places it onto the ground, along with a towel he used to wipe sweat off his face earlier.

ZACK BLAZE; THE HIDDEN SPARK
“That was a close one out there, I mean, did you see that? I’m going to kick his…”

AUSTIN JOHNSTON; THE PERSONAL TRAINER
“Calm down! You’re over reacting. What’s done is done. You’ve got your ICW World Championship and at Slamathon, you’re gonna take care of business and destroy both Leon Lonewolf and Awesome Cobain. There’s nothing to worry about, so just calm down!”

“It’s just that I can’t seem to wrap my mind around it. Why? Why would he do such a thing to his own teammate? We were supposed to win that match together, but no, he had to go and drop kick me. ME! His own partner. He wanted to be the one in the spotlight. He wanted to be ICW World Heavyweight Champion. Last week, before the show even started, he jumped me backstage, gave me a minor concussion, and almost put me on the shelves for that night! That was enough, but no! He had to go and take care of business inside the ring.”

AUSTIN JOHNSTON; THE PERSONAL TRAINER
“Like I said earlier, just leave tonight in the past and defend what’s yours: The ICW World Heavyweight Championship.”

All of a sudden, there is a knock at the door, then in comes Awesome Cobain, wearing a towel over his right shoulder.

JAMES COBAIN; PURE AWESOME
“Can I come in? Listen, that was all just a huge misunderstanding. I had to do something to distract Leon and Tyler out there so I could score the 1, 2, 3 and get you that ICW Championship.”

“Why should I believe you after what you did to me before the show?”

JAMES COBAIN; PURE AWESOME
“I don’t know, but I hope that you can find it somewhere in that black hole, you call a heart, and forgive me, and together, we can rise to the top and help you retain that ICW World Heavyweight Championship! What do you say?”

Cobain holds out his hand for a handshake. Zack looks around the room, wondering if he should accept it or not. He wipes a drip of sweat off from his face, then looks at Austin Johnston, who shrugs and mouths the words “It’s up to you.” Blaze grabs Cobain’s hand and accepts the handshake, but then pulls him in and connects with a belly-to-belly suplex, right onto the concrete floor! He gets to his knees and starts pounding away at his head, busting him wide open! Zack Blaze grabs Cobain by the head and lifts him to his feet, then slams his head and slams it into the metal lockers! Cobain turns around as Zack Blaze grabs him and hits a Hidden Spark onto the floor!

“Hey Cobain…

SEE YOU IN HELL!"

Back to top Go down

A Cage? No Sweat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno Championship Wrestling :: Inferno Championship Wrestling :: Promos and more :: Pay-Per-View Promos-
Jump to: