HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

FIre Gizmo,im going to put out your flamez

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riku™
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: FIre Gizmo,im going to put out your flamez   Mon May 24, 2010 3:05 pm

(jerry is seen standing in the middle of the ring beaming with determination)

I recently had a talk with tyler brownlee about a posible title shot at the destruction title against tj tilli.You know what he said? He said i had to make the fans happy,so on the next erupuption i will face..........FIRE GIZMO!!!!!!!!!!!

(the fanz all have a blank look on there face,that is until jerry shows theme a vid of his many great acomplishments)

SO I GO HEAD TO HEAD WITH THIS DUDE IN A LADDERS MATCH,but first thingz first,i have to see what this guy is really made of.SO GIZMO GET THE FUCK OUT HERE,IM CALLING YOU OUT......

(the fanz erupt in cheering when they here his entrance music hit the p.a system)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/index.php

PostSubject: Re: FIre Gizmo,im going to put out your flamez   Mon May 24, 2010 3:58 pm

As the music dies, a scene is shown on the titantron. Fire Gizmo is sitting in a dark room. He has a lighter in his hand and the flame is burning. He slowly moves his fingers above the flame. Fire Gizmo has a look on his face that looks like it is the first time he has ever seen fire.

Fire Gizmo: Fire is fascinating. It has always been around. It was first discoreved by a caveman. A long time ago. And it is very hot. So cold water is the best way to kill it. I don't like cold water. I prefer the hot fire. It is so fascinating to me.

Suddenly Fire Gizmo drops the lighter and shakes the hand he held above the little flame.

Fire Gizmo: Shit, I burned myself.

Fire Gizmo picks up the lighter and ignites the flame again and gets the same expression on his face as before as he moves his fingers slowly above the flame.

Fire Gizmo: Getting burned really hurts. Often you get a mark at the place you got burned. It is black. Black like a nigger. Niggers steal shoes. I once got my shoes stolen. I fell asleep at a park. And when I woke my shoes were gone. So I had to home barefooted. I didn't like that very much.

The flame dies down and Fire Gizmo shoots some gas into his closed fist. Then he ignites the flame again under the fist and opens it. A little fireball shoots out and Fire Gizmo watches it until it dies out.

Fire Gizmo: Wasn't that beautiful? That reminded me of Jerry Static's carear. It was beautiful to begin with. But after he faces me, it will just die out and I believe he want to tell me something

Fire Gizmo gets up. He picks up the chair and walks out of the picture. Moments later he appears on the entrance stage. He sets up the chair and takes a sit.

Hi Jerry

He says as he starts to play with the little flame again
Back to top Go down
Riku™
Rising Star
Rising Star

PostSubject: Re: FIre Gizmo,im going to put out your flamez   Mon May 24, 2010 6:29 pm

(jerry is laughing uncontrolibly and he laughs for liike five minutes)

Im sorry bro,its just that you actually think your going to beat me.you may have more experience than me,but what you dont have is heart or soul.or the fanz backing you up.so you better be ready to go to war with me,and after this is all said and done im going to be the one flying.because you cant fly if your wings are burnt.anyway lets have a good match bro,im sure the fanz will love it.oh and one more thing:im going to show you its better to fly than to just stay down on the ground.....

(the fanz start cheering for both of them thus making them both fan favorites)

Oh and one more thing.When i jump off the ladder and smash your guts out with a 450 splash.and you know how much i want to come down that ramp and open you up right now,but i wont because i want this to actually be a challenge.not that it will be.So you better get ready to feel the pain..........of not having any wingz.

(jerry theme song hits the P.A system as jerry walks past Fire gizmo)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIre Gizmo,im going to put out your flamez   

Back to top Go down

FIre Gizmo,im going to put out your flamez
Page 1 of 1