Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Angelina says: "Stay Pretty"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Jobber
Jobber
Cherry

Angelina says: "Stay Pretty" Empty
PostSubject: Angelina says: "Stay Pretty"   Angelina says: "Stay Pretty" Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:03 pm

The scene opens up to Angelina Love sitting on a chair, presumably in a locker room. With her legs crossed, she looks at the camera, smiling.

Angelina Love: Hello, I’d like to take just a moment of your time, well I can take as long as I want to because you all don’t have anything else to do, to introduce myself and to just compare myself to that Vampire Hillbilly wannabe named ... The Fizz”

Angelina makes an odd expression, as if to say “What the fuck is up with that?” She then lets out a laugh.

Angelina Love: Alright, so my name is Angelina Love and I’m your newest diva. Now, thank God I came here when I did because this place STANKS! I mean, do these girls not wash themselves? Ew...”

Angelina, using her left hand, blocks her nose.

Angelina: Oh yeah, back on track, I’ll be sure to leave an impression on every single one of you and especially on The Fizz...

Angelina laughs again and wipes her eyes, as if tears were pouring out of them.

Angelina: Whew, I’m sorry... I can’t even say that name without laughing... But in all seriousness, Angelina Love is here to cleanse this fed of all ugly people and Angelina Love is here to stay, for a long time.

Angelina blows a kiss and winks at the camera before returning to her magazine. The camera slowly zooms out and fades to black. A graphic with Angelina’s name appears with a love-heart above it.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Jobber
Jobber
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Angelina says: "Stay Pretty"   Angelina says: "Stay Pretty" Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:11 pm

( The scene opens up with Oblivion sitting on the hood of his car. The car was parked in the alley of his favorite bar.)

My you're a mouthy little runt aren't you? And what's this I hear about you "cleansing" the fed of ugly people? Darling I don't know who the hell you think you are. But this here is my yard, and I like it just the way it is....You know I've seen your type all my life. The stuck up little skanks who thinks that just because you are cute you can get away with anything. Well let me tell you something....

(He slid off of the roof of his car and started to walk around to the passenger side of his car.)

This isn't Beverly hills 90210 or the Hills or whatever it is you valley girls are watching these days. This is pro wrestling, a world where only the strongest survive. Looks have absolutely nothing to do with any of it. I think I've made my intentions clear already but I'll say it once more. I have laid claim to this company and I claim the spot as the head of the pack. The only thing I'm missing is the symbol of leadership. Also known as the ICW world title. But that will come soon enough, right now I have to put you and everyone else in check....oh and Love.

(He reached into the passenger side window and remove a five foot long chain. The links were thick and painted blood red. He turned and placed the chain on his shoulders)

Do you think you could still like that pretty with this thing wrapped tightly around your neck? Mmm that would be a sight I'd pay to see...

(He grinned)

I'll be see you very soon love.

(The scene fades out with him laughing maniacally.)
Back to top Go down
Draven
Jobber
Jobber
Draven

PostSubject: Re: Angelina says: "Stay Pretty"   Angelina says: "Stay Pretty" Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:02 pm

Draven sees the promo that oblivion has aimed towards Angelina Love and just shakes his head
Oblivion first you start running your mouth at me and now your all pissed off cause a women is about to put you in your place. Hey let me tell you something oblivion a man who abuses a women is no man at all he is just a pussy who feels big and bad because he can man handle a women i would love to you see you try to man handle me oblivion you know why you want cause you cant oblivion and no matter how hard you try to say your the best your wrong very very wrong cause if you ask me oblivion your just go around talking to much shit and your cant back your fucking mouth up you might have gotten lucky during the battle royal but just you wait oblivion i will get my revenge on you for that and when i do i will unleash the hell that you or anyone else here in the ICW has ever seen OBLIVION "the Women Beater"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gambit_617_2002
Lionheart
Admin
Admin
Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Angelina says: "Stay Pretty"   Angelina says: "Stay Pretty" Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Eruption General Manager and CEO Tyler Brownlee watches the confrontation between Oblivion and DLK.

"After watching this confrontation, I have decided to add Draven Kennedy in the match between Oblivion and Wayne Morley and make it a Triple Threat Match."

FTB
Back to top Go down
https://icwrestling.darkbb.com
Oblivion
Jobber
Jobber
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Angelina says: "Stay Pretty"   Angelina says: "Stay Pretty" Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 6:52 pm

(The scene opens with Oblivion sitting on his workout bench in his locker room with a towel draped over his shoulders. )

My my...Draven it looks like you've dug yourself into quite a hole. Now see I was thinking about tracking you down personally. And beating that head of yours straight through the ground and right into the pits of hell. But it seems that the ICW management has done something useful for once and has put you in a match between me and Morley. You do know what that means right? That means that all your little tough talk is going to be put in check. And your body will be rolled out in a stretcher after this match. And all for what? Why would you willingly want to have your body mangled? For a pair of tits that doesn't know how to shut her mouth? In this company it's survival of the fittest. And in my eyes there are no gender lines. If you feel that you have what it takes to step into this business then you have what it takes to take on anyone....but you know what...her time will come. And your time is slowly ticking away.

(He started making the tick tock sound of a clock)

I hope you've enjoyed your short career as a wrestler. Because it ends at this up coming triple threat match.

(The scene fades with Oblivion laying back on the bench and going back to his workout. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelina says: "Stay Pretty"   Angelina says: "Stay Pretty" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angelina says: "Stay Pretty"
Page 1 of 1