Share | 

Flawed Design

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex Unknown
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Flawed Design   Sat May 29, 2010 10:06 pm

A sharp pain seared through my forehead as I walked through the corridors of Inferno Championship Wrestling. I used the cold white wall for support as the pain increased, causing me to wince as I struggled down the passage. This was nothing unusual for me. I had experienced these headaches since the moment I regained consciousness. I don't know who I am or what my life was before that day, it's all just a blur. I do know that I've had to endure agony each and every day - this was no different. That didn't make it any less painful though. I staggered into an open space towards a water cooler, quickly filling a plastic cup and refreshing myself with the cold liquid.

TBC; Ashlii
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Flawed Design   Sat May 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Angelina lifted her magazine up to see a young man drinking out of a plastic cup, presumably from the cooler. She looked him up and down before snarling.

Angelina Love ~ The Beautiful Person
Who the hell are you? And why do you look like your constipated?

TBC ; Alex
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Unknown
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Flawed Design   Sat May 29, 2010 10:21 pm

My head quickly turned to my left to see whose voice this was: Angelina Love. I recognized her fairly easily, she'd make a fairly big name for herself in TNA and other promotions. She also had a reputation for being a bitch and was living up to it so far - but I wasn't in the mood for confrontation. I took a further sip from my plastic cup and then tried to explain: "I get these really bad headaches, it's like a sharp pain...". Then I remembered she had asked my name too, "and my name is Alex." I replied, hoping she didn't ask for a surname.

TBC; Ash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Flawed Design   Sat May 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Angelina stared down “Alex” one more time. She stood up and placed her magazine down on the chair. She thought maybe he’s a part of the maintenance crew but he was too cute for that.

“Well Alex, what’s your last name? And why are you here? Did ICW sign you...?”

Angelina seemed intrigued in this guy, which is something that rarely happens.

TBC ; Alecks =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Unknown
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Flawed Design   Sat May 29, 2010 10:38 pm

I sighed although only a little, I didn't want to make this any worse. I was tired of trying to tell people yet facing the same response each time, nobody would take me seriously. I considered lying, using a false surname but what was the point? She'd find out sooner or later. "I don't know my last name" I replied, before adding "and yeah, ICW signed me, I'm not sure if they wanted me to compete tonight or not though" with a shrug.

TBC; Ash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Flawed Design   Sat May 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Angelina stared at him a little longer, this time with an expression of confusion. She placed her left hand on her hip and her right one was twirling a lock of hair.

“You seriously don’t know your last name? ... Ah, you’re bullshittin’ me!”

Angelina laughs a little and then extends her hand out to him.

“Uh, welcome to ICW, I guess.”

TBC ; Alex <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Unknown
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Flawed Design   Sat May 29, 2010 10:54 pm

As expected, she thought I was full of shit. I can't blame her really, it does sound absurd. At least she didn't dwell on it though, I didn't want to go into the details. I was sick of explaining only to be dismissed as insane or a joke. I was surprised though, I didn't expect Angelina to be as friendly as she was. I shook her hand as our eyes met briefly. "Thanks, you're Angelina Love, it's a pleasure to meet you" I said, flashing a smile as our hands released. Then the headache returned in full force, making my teeth grit in pain.

TBC; Ash <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Flawed Design   Sun May 30, 2010 11:22 am

Angelina copped that he was in pain again. She steadied her stance and took another look at him, his teeth were gritting.

“Uh, Alex, do you need to go see one of the doctors or something?”

TBC By Alex (:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Unknown
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Flawed Design   Sun May 30, 2010 2:26 pm

The pain caused me to stumble slightly, Angelina's hand clasped my arm tightly, stopping me from falling. I exhaled heavily as the agony began to fade. She let go and I looked into her eyes, replying "No, it's okay.", knowing that if I went to a doctor, I could be sent to an asylum...

TBC; Ash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Flawed Design   Sun May 30, 2010 2:30 pm

Angelina guided Alex over to the chairs and sat him down. She moved her magazine and sat in the chair she had been sitting previous to his arrival.

“Are you sure you’re cleared to wrestle? ‘Cause if you can barely even stand here with me, I doubt you can body slam someone in front of a crowd... Have you seen a doctor about this?”

TBC – Alex Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alex Unknown
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: Flawed Design   Sun May 30, 2010 2:40 pm

"It isn't always like this" I replied quickly, "this only happens a couple times a day so hopefully it shouldn't interfere with my wrestling" - it probably would sooner or later. "Yeah, I've seen a doctor, he diagnosed me with some medication but it doesn't always work" I explained to her, before adding "I appreciate your concern." with a slight smile.

TBC; Ash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flawed Design   

Back to top Go down

Flawed Design
Page 1 of 1