Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

see ya Later

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Jobber
Jobber
Oblivion

see ya Later Empty
PostSubject: see ya Later   see ya Later Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:31 pm

Yeah this fed is circling the drain and fast. I'm out for good this time, it's pointless playing here. You got morons like Jerry Static who don't even rp at all. And when he does it's a two liner piece of crap. And then you got female wrestlers in here (lord knows why) who arent' even doing anything either I.e cherry or ashli or whatever the hell her name is. Who's too busy looking for other feds to join and so on. Personally this entire fed is a shitstorm. Learn to get your matches written and out on time and maybe people will stick around.
Back to top Go down
Riku™
Rising Star
Rising Star
Riku™

see ya Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: see ya Later   see ya Later Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:35 pm

i actually do rp and if i suck thats not ur problem,leave. its not like we need you here any way.and if you do comeback ur just gonna look like an even bigger douch than you already are.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/index.php
TJ Tilli

see ya Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: see ya Later   see ya Later Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 4:48 am

Oblivion wrote:
Yeah this fed is circling the drain and fast. I'm out for good this time, it's pointless playing here. You got morons like Jerry Static who don't even rp at all. And when he does it's a two liner piece of crap. And then you got female wrestlers in here (lord knows why) who arent' even doing anything either I.e cherry or ashli or whatever the hell her name is. Who's too busy looking for other feds to join and so on. Personally this entire fed is a shitstorm. Learn to get your matches written and out on time and maybe people will stick around.

That's a kick in the balls, but I'll take all of this on board. When I'm booked, I show with short promos. It's what encouraged for a small fed. But thanks for your time, Oblivion. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

see ya Later Empty
PostSubject: Re: see ya Later   see ya Later Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

see ya Later
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno Championship Wrestling :: Main Category :: Arrivals and Departures-
Jump to: