Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Double Promo ~ 4.3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cherry
Jobber
Jobber
Cherry

Double Promo ~ 4.3 Empty
PostSubject: Double Promo ~ 4.3   Double Promo ~ 4.3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:54 am

Angelina Love Promo

The scene opens up to Angelina Love in front of the camera. She is dressed in a red t-shirt and white shorts. She smiles at the camera and then begins to speak.

“I’m sure you’re all wondering if I’m okay after taking that shot from Kelsey Ryan... Well I can tell you this, I am fine! I’m better than ever and it’ll show when I’m dominating Kelsey Ryan and The Fizz alongside my girl, Talia but if you can’t wait until then, Ryan, you come to my locker room and you face me, RIGHT HERE!”

Angelina turns around and picks up a chair. She throws it against the lockers and then laughs.

“See you in the ring...”

The scene fades to black.

Kelsey Ryan Promo

The scene begins with a repeat of what happened last week when Kelsey attacked the champion, and three top contenders. Now, Kelsey has been booked for a match against three of the four women she dominated last week. Sounds simple, doesn’t it? Just do what she did last week, the even less divas. Kelsey appears in the back of a limo, sipping champagne. She is wearing a short pink shirt with no
sleeves. She then has big black boots up past her knees and an extremely short skirt. She smiles at the camera and crosses her legs.

“Mangelina Love thought she could put me down after I “jumped” The Beautiful People and those other two hags. Well she was wrong... Sure she got me down for what, two seconds? I thought it was quite funny that Talia didn’t even get in the ring to help her... Some friend, huh?”

Kelsey then takes a sip from her glass of champagne and shoos the camera away.

“Don’t worry; you’ll see plenty more next week in my match”

The scene fades to black with Kelsey winking and brushing some hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down

Double Promo ~ 4.3
Page 1 of 1