Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

this is make or break for me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne Morley
Wayne Morley

this is make or break for me Empty
PostSubject: this is make or break for me   this is make or break for me Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:13 pm

(Wayne Morley is seen getting out of is Jeep and walking in to the arena.he is not looking his normally self)

Right am going to get straight to the point here.As you all know I am in the fatal 4 way for the world title.Well the last couple of weeks I been think about my future in this sport.I been doing this for more years then I care to remember and there's always one title that I have never been able to get and that the world title.So at this monument in time am thinking that if don't get the one two three then am going to walk away from this sport for good and i mean no comeback or one off.

But if you three think am not going in to this match with it not 100% in my mind see i know i can beat anyone of you three.but am also going out there to hurt a couple of you because i have had to watch you walk round this place like you own it.Draven i still cant believe that you came up to me in the back and try to tell me that i was not cutting it.Who gives you the right to say that to me i was fight in the main event of other feds when you was putting the rings up.it may be for the last time but u punk draven are going to see the Morley of old and the bosses wont do anything because when am pissed it means ratings

Back to top Go down
http://cwfefed.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Jason Hawk
Jobber
Jobber

this is make or break for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is make or break for me   this is make or break for me Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:56 am

And you said there is nothing good about NLWF! You still use the sig BC made !
Back to top Go down

this is make or break for me
Page 1 of 1