Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Champion vs. Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lionheart
Admin
Admin
Lionheart

Champion vs. Champion Empty
PostSubject: Champion vs. Champion   Champion vs. Champion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:07 pm

The scene begins in a dark room. The only thing visible is Leon Lonewolf, who is sitting on a stool, thinking. He sits up as the camera zooms in on him.

"Last week, I won my first world title: The ICW Championship. Although I must admit: It's kinda sad to win a world title in a company you helped create. But a title's a title. Speaking of which: ICW's first Champion vs. Champion Match is this Saturday. Me vs. Chrys Genocide. Again. Last time we faced, it was one of the most death-defying, blood-soaking, hardcore Ladder Matches ever. And it was fun. And now we're back in the ring together. Face-to-face. But this is different. This DOES have DQ's, count-outs and rope breaks. SO if I were you, Chrys, I'd control myself. Or else you won't be holdong on to your Destruction Championship for long.See you this Saturday."

Leon disappears into the darkness as the scene ends.
Back to top Go down
https://icwrestling.darkbb.com

Champion vs. Champion
Page 1 of 1