Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to get back in the ring

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne Morley
Wayne Morley

Time to get back in the ring Empty
PostSubject: Time to get back in the ring   Time to get back in the ring Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:26 am

(The Sun is beating down on the offices of Inferno Championship Wrestling.There is a load of reporters outside the building waiting for news of Inferno Championship Wrestling newest sign.All of a sudden there hear the noise of a 2010 Harley Davidson V-Rod Muscle coming fast down the street it only takes a couple of seconds for the rider of the bike to enter the car park it comes to a stop and off get a person that is well known to everyone there it Wayne Morley)

Now that just cut the small talk and I will answer the questions that you have already given to I.W.F media section.Right the first one is why am I returning to wrestling just Two months after hang up my boots.Well the simple answer to that is I got bored of being up at my ranch day in day out.Am so use to being on the road that it was like I was serving a prison sentence up at the ranch.Now there was another Question that jump out at me when I was reading the list of Question.And that was How much am I getting paid for join Inferno Championship Wrestling well people am on a per match contact so if I don't fight I don't get payed.Now before anybody asks about the rest of the Hells Henchmen come to Inferno Championship Wrestling I can say that talks are be held with me and the rest of the group late this week.Now I look though roster and I must say I only know Two people here which is Air and the man that I think will take this business to that next level and that one Awesome Cobain.

Now I going to tell you this from the start am here to win them tag team belts ok I know I have not got a partner yet but come July i will be wearing them tag belts.See if you lot on the roster don't know am a tag team legend I have worn it more then anyone else in the other fed I was in.At this coming Saturday Night Eruption I will show all the people out there in tv land that the Hells Cowboy Wayne Morley can still go with the best of them
Back to top Go down
http://cwfefed.niceboard.net/forum.htm
awesome_cobain
Jobber
Jobber
awesome_cobain

PostSubject: Re: Time to get back in the ring   Time to get back in the ring Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:33 am

(The camera fades in to show Awesome Cobain sitting in the back of the limo with a grin on his face, he has his right arm on top of his gym bag and his left arm is holding a glass of wine, he's flicking through random channels on his TV when he sees a promo from the newly appointed Wayne Morley, his expression goes a little bit blank but he looks towards the camera with a glint in his eyes.)

"Well looks whose back in the business, none other than Wayne Morley. A old face. An extremely old face at that, I remember the first time I met Wayne and back then I was just starting out in wrestling and he was a five time tag team champion? Something ridiculous like that, but I never thought I would reach the level wayne has managed too and boy was I wrong, because you see, I've out grown Morley I am far more advanced than he will ever be and I'm glad of it. I'm proud to say I am better than Wayne Morley simply because I had no idea of what I could possibly achieve through out my time in wrestling."

(He takes a deep breath in and out.)

"All in all the point I'm making is Wayne Morley is one of the best out there and to see him come out of retirement and into ICW is a great pleasure. I hope that we can have a match together and we both know that I will strike you down but it will still be a match for the ages, good luck in what may be your final career run Wayne, because it's going to end with me. Just like mine begun with you."

(He sips at his wine as the camera fades out.)
Back to top Go down
https://icwrestling.darkbb.com
Wayne Morley
Wayne Morley

PostSubject: Re: Time to get back in the ring   Time to get back in the ring Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:36 am

(Wayne as just watched the promo Awesome Cobain as cut on him.Wayne starts to shake is head but get up to go get a beer from the kitchen then come back and puts the camera on that management as put in his house just in-case I needed it)

So Cobian you think this is going to be my final run as a pro wrestler.It may be that but who knows this run might last for 10 years nobody knows.God you come a long way since you first sign up for lessons at Yahoo Valley wrestling power plant I remember the first time you got in the ring for your lesson and you was scary of just throw yourself on your back.But after the first time you did it there was no holding you back.As you know ive trained a lot of wrestlers that gone on to win the world title in which ever fed there gone to but I had nothing to do with training you but you are right up there with them.Hell you even took a world title or two of the lads I trained.But lets get off this trip down now.

See it like I tell the powers that be round here when I sign my contact am not here to be there card opener every night am here to be in main event bracket.And if that means I got to take you down to get there.I wont think twice see all the time I know you it been all about yourself.its like you learn back in the first day at wrestling school is you go after the man that making more business foe himself.So it maybe at the next taping or a couple of months down the road but you will run in to the roadblock called Wayne Morley.Now this is done I be back later with more
Back to top Go down
http://cwfefed.niceboard.net/forum.htm
awesome_cobain
Jobber
Jobber
awesome_cobain

PostSubject: Re: Time to get back in the ring   Time to get back in the ring Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:10 am

(Awesome Cobain is still sitting on the chair but now with a beer in his hand and a grin on his face.)

"Wayne Morley, this is most certainly going to be the last run in your career no matter what you say. You're well over due and it surprises me that you've actually returned to wrestling, I mean five years? I mean, Jesus Christ, when are you going to hang up the boots once and for all before you end up with pain in every single one of your joints. I know you think it's time for you too put the boots back on and come back to wrestling but is it really? I mean what if you get yourself hurt and end up a paraplegic for the rest of your life? Will it be a good decision then? I guess we'll just have to wait and see and hope for the best. That you don't end up hurt.... badly."

(He pauses.)

"Wow, that's back a long time, the first time I got into a wrestling ring. I hardly even remember it Morley, I mean, I've been through so much since then and I've changed so much. I've become a better person, a better wrestler and a more courageous in ring competitor. I am a true wrestler and I fight from the heart, no matter what dirty tricks I use, no matter what I do, I'll have always had worse things happen to me. Now, onto a big thing in your promo, wrestlers you've trained, that have gone on to win world championships, I've defeated. I've destroyed! I've crippled and hardly with a blink of an eye, because I am the best in the world at what I do Wayne, I destroy people. I make them suffer. And it all began along time ago."

(He takes a deep breath.)

"You Morley, cannot defeat me, you cannot take me down. You cannot bring me to my knees and end my career. You can not end me, like I'm going to end your career when the day finally comes! I hope your ready for me Morley because you're stepping into my business and I think you'll be soon stepping in my way as the ICW champion! For that, it's a crime punishable by one thing and one thing only. Pain!"

(He sips his beer as the camera fades out.)
Back to top Go down
https://icwrestling.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to get back in the ring   Time to get back in the ring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to get back in the ring
Page 1 of 1