Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just some crap that is goin through my head

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lionheart
Admin
Admin
Lionheart

Just some crap that is goin through my head Empty
PostSubject: Just some crap that is goin through my head   Just some crap that is goin through my head Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:13 am

Ok, Some things have come into mind.

• Theme: Currently, our show's theme is "This Fire Burns" by Killswitch Engage, but I'm thinking that "Far From Over" by Rev Theory may fit as well. Opinions?

• Fed Type: The whole infinite RPs seems a bit much. I'm thinking of limiting the RPs to 2 max or keeping the infinate RPs but making this an Angle Fed, where all wins are based on storyline. Of course, you can still RP and better RPs increase your chance of winning.

So what do YOU all think?
Back to top Go down
https://icwrestling.darkbb.com
Wayne Morley
Wayne Morley

PostSubject: Re: Just some crap that is goin through my head   Just some crap that is goin through my head Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:37 am

about the theme I say keep the one we got.and the go for it that could give us a lot of good things to do story wise and as for fed type keep it like it is because it doing well as we are now
Back to top Go down
http://cwfefed.niceboard.net/forum.htm
TJ Tilli

PostSubject: Re: Just some crap that is goin through my head   Just some crap that is goin through my head Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:05 am

ANGLE STYLE FED cheers
Back to top Go down
awesome_cobain
Jobber
Jobber
awesome_cobain

PostSubject: Re: Just some crap that is goin through my head   Just some crap that is goin through my head Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:52 am

I reckon keep it the way it is, it's much more entertaining and it keeps people active. Storylines are easily adjustable for the writers so I think it's stupid to have a storyline based fed, theme is fine and getting with another fed would be good, as Wayne said quite a lot of storylines can come out of it.
Back to top Go down
https://icwrestling.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just some crap that is goin through my head   Just some crap that is goin through my head Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just some crap that is goin through my head
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno Championship Wrestling :: Main Category :: Announcements & Updates-
Jump to: