Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the end is near

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draven
Jobber
Jobber
Draven

the end is near Empty
PostSubject: the end is near   the end is near Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 12:20 am

Draven Is on the phone with the ICW headquaters and DLK is told about his match with wayne morley for the title contract. Just as the phone is hung up dlk smirks so I get the cowboy from hell wayne morley in my first singles match In the ICW. I feel sorry for you now wayne because the version of me is a hell of a lot meaner then what I use to be. If you seen payed attention wayne I showed every what the hell im made of and to be honest wayne I dont think theres anyone here who could can stop me or hell even come close to what I can do wayne. This match has been coming wayne you should have known that we was going to cross paths sooner or later.

DLK starts laughing like a lunatic. Im gonna beat you so bad wayne that you will start drinking again AA wont be able to help you either you will so embarrassed that life of yours is gonna spiral now that your so close to being on top wayne that you can almost taste it just like all the other times your gonna choke. Because you know You can beat me im the very best at what I do and that I can prove and if any one else has a problem with it after im done with you wayne I will take care of them also so hear it is ICW Draven is the best of the best till other wise proven or I can say put up or shut up.

Draven leans back and looks at ceiling waits a few moments then he looks back down at the camera Everyone has a monster inside and mine is coming out.

Draven stops talking and looks at his computer screen.
As the camera zooms out he has a pic of morley on the screen DLK is looking at some of morely's past Rps from Naw Uwa and ICW. Well wayne I see that at one time you was one of the best in the Naw UWA you never had a chance there excpet your Tag title rain that hell even then your tag partners carried you to the gold and keeping. But I can give you a plus wayne on a couple of things Now your doing most of the work while your partner takes it up the ass, Or Are you the one that pokes him in the ass wayne or is it your the one being poked in the ass. Your mic skills have improved finally your not lkie jerry static 2 line hitter. Hey wayne im gonna split your head open with the ladder the laugh all the way to cash in my contract period hahaha

Draven Starts clapping his hands congrats on that one are you gonna go hide now because I know I hit a nerve.
DLK is laughing as the camera fades
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gambit_617_2002
Wayne Morley
Wayne Morley

the end is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: the end is near   the end is near Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:39 am

(Wayne walks in to the shoot wearing a Inferno Championship Wrestling t-shirt and jeans.Wearing one of the I.C.W Tag Team championship belts over his shoulders)

Now lets get straight to the point Draven Logan Kennedy straight to the point when you talk about me you talk the bass out of your voice.You got on about are time in U.W.A you really want to go there do you.Ok I will the only reason you was the world champion in that dead end federation was that highlander Sean and King Ronald didn't want to be seen holding that worthless Belt.So you won a world champions that's all you have every won.I have won over 10 Tag Team title and 4 hardcore title so come on you tosser lets talk about being a winner in this sport.Now you keep bring up this thing about how my tag team partner keep carrying me to the titles.Lets just see how many of them people are still in this sport I would say about three of the eight are still in this sport.So I don't think you really know what your on about.

(Wayne walks out of shoot and grabs something from behind the camera.It turns out to be a eight foot ladder.he opens it up and start to climb it the sits on the top of it)

Now lets talk about this Ladder match at Eruption just think you got to climb this ladder step by step to get to the ICW Championship Contract.But with every step you take you will be more out of your comfit zone.See are you will to take the pain that comes with climbing this ladder I have seen men retire after this matches because there know there never be the same ever again.See you get up here with me and that could be the end of you.See you are looking at the new number 1 contender so get use to it.
Back to top Go down
http://cwfefed.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Draven
Jobber
Jobber
Draven

the end is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: the end is near   the end is near Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:06 pm

wayne the only reason your calling those title trash wayne is because you didnt win them you fell short just like you will in this ladder match. You should be use to falling short in your wrestling wayne because you always seem to have since i can rember.

Draven starts laughing wayne you can bust me open it wont matter because that means when i win my title contract in the ladder match that its gonna mean that much more. Im one of the fucking best and u know what in fucking proud of it but you see wayne almost all of your gold is tag team and 90 % of mine or singles so lets add this up real quick. when it comes to you getting gold you have someone helping you now me i have done mine all by fucking self so what does that tell you wayne dont you see the clue when your in your singles you dont have half the skill to make it on your own. And me personally i know you never will again. I have endured more shit then all most the whole roster has have you ever been in a hell in a cell tlc match and came out the winner probaly not 3 stages of hell, hell in a cell with winner being put on fire. so before you say anything at all wayne this is me telling you next time make your choice of words a different. I have only improved and you wayne your almost back in your old habbits again Talking just here and there have you noticed wayne that wont get you far.

draven stops and catches his breath and he starts gets a ccky smirk across his face

You know i think i know now wayne that you didnt say match about the match wayne that because you already know that you cant beat and you never will be able to.

Im gonna go ahead and make a small dedication to you wayne

Another smirk comes arcoss the face I would first of all to wayne morley for sucking so bad that i got mycontract then i go one in a couple of weeks and claim the ICW world heavywieght championship and thats a promise
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gambit_617_2002
Sponsored content

the end is near Empty
PostSubject: Re: the end is near   the end is near Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the end is near
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inferno Championship Wrestling :: Inferno Championship Wrestling :: Promos and more-
Jump to: