Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Steel Saga - I (Eruption 1.3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJ Tilli

The Steel Saga - I (Eruption 1.3) Empty
PostSubject: The Steel Saga - I (Eruption 1.3)   The Steel Saga - I (Eruption 1.3) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:01 am

“What the hell is this? Where the hell am I?” [i]The words escape his mouth in a whisper as his eyes try to open, but darkness encloses his eyes as he strains to see through the sandpaper like blindfold. Dust pours into his open eyes and he yells in pain.

“Awake are we?” The voice so strong, yet familiar, whispers into his ear.

BANG!
Explosions in my head that just won't quit;
A train has crashed into the wall around my heart and left the old me dead;
Obliterated

“Who the hell are you? Where am I?” His voice seemed deeper than ever before, yet he’d only just realised this. A sharp pain rushed through his leg. He screamed in pain as he hears muffled laughter, a far way away.

“Oh, I think you know” His face gets cut as a rough hand rips the blindfold off, and through hazy eyes, he can make out the face of Steel. That son of a bitch.

“What the hell is your problem?” His eyes redirect to a chair over the other side of the room, where he sees a face so recognisable. “Isabelle! What the hell have you done to her?” His voice filled with anger as he grimaces through the pain rushing through his leg. See what he’s done? Who the hell are you? I’m your conscience, remember me don’t you? This is bullshit, voices in my head?

STOP!
My breathing in the night when you're not there;
The silence ringing through my ears;
And all I want to do is hear your voice;
But you're not there

“See this hand?” Steel looks down on the man and then walks over to the woman, Isabelle, slapping her across the face.

“Fuck you! Leave her alone” He screams out.

“Dude, you hate her, she cheated on you, remember?” Steel sneers as he hits Isabelle again.

What the hell? Isabelle would never do that, she’s loyal to you.

“What are you talking about?” The man looks down, sees blood dripping from his leg, a bullet wedged in between bone and muscle. “Did you shoot me?”

“I did what I ha...” Steel started, but the man cut him off.

“YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU SHOT ME AND YOU’RE ABUSING MY FIANCEE?” The man tries to get off his chair, but falls down, he’s tied to the chair, he hadn’t noticed before, but the ropes had cut into his skin. “I am TJ Tilli, I deserve to know where the fuck I am, who the fuck you actually are, and why the fuck I’m here”...

Drawn Together;
Painter's brush stroke;
Sleight of hand;
We won't go up in smoke;
Fates colliding;
Love undying;

So, Zack Blaze, are you ready to take me on? I’m the Australian Assailant. Get down with it, because if you ain’t ready, this motherfucker’s comin’ for ya.

I'll never need to see the sun again
There's enough light in your eyes to light up our little world
So take me, take my away
Kill me slowly, I'll never be the same

Lyrics from When Two Are One – Atreyu; This Flesh a Tomb – Atreyu

VOTES

Leon Lonewolf
TJ Tilli
Desmond Haynes
Back to top Go down

The Steel Saga - I (Eruption 1.3)
Page 1 of 1