Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zack Blaze - Putting it All on the Line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Perma-Ban
Admin
Admin

Zack Blaze - Putting it All on the Line Empty
PostSubject: Zack Blaze - Putting it All on the Line   Zack Blaze - Putting it All on the Line Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Zack is walking through a graveyard, with skulls and bones scattered throughout the ground

"You see, I fear nothing, especially not you, TJ Tilli. You walk around as if you are ICW, but let me tell you something, you're nothing. You see, after I defeat you I will defeat Leon Lonewolf and become the new ICW World Heavyweight Champion!"

The Strong guitar riff comes and Zack Blaze begins to talk louder.

"You're playing with fire, and you're going to get burned. You got lucky the first time, but let me tell you, It's not happening again. At Eruption, I won't only defeat you, I will make sure you don't come back to ICW. So I say we make this a No Disqualification Match. No rules, just me and you, and the #1 Contendership for the ICW World Heavyweight Title. I am the real deal of ICW and I am the NEW ICW World Heavyweight Champion!"
Back to top Go down
Lionheart
Admin
Admin
Lionheart

PostSubject: Re: Zack Blaze - Putting it All on the Line   Zack Blaze - Putting it All on the Line Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:15 pm

sux that WWE or Shawman's Harvest released the Studio version of this song. Dont wanna listen to fans in the bg no the commentators. Challenge accepted
Back to top Go down
https://icwrestling.darkbb.com
Perma-Ban
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zack Blaze - Putting it All on the Line   Zack Blaze - Putting it All on the Line Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:16 pm

That version of the song doesn't have bg noise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zack Blaze - Putting it All on the Line   Zack Blaze - Putting it All on the Line Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zack Blaze - Putting it All on the Line
Page 1 of 1