Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3.1 tj tilli promo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJ Tilli

3.1 tj tilli promo Empty
PostSubject: 3.1 tj tilli promo   3.1 tj tilli promo Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:51 am

Scratched white words appear on a black screen.
3.1 tj tilli promo 2e5uyy0
A scene fades open to a man in a white hooded jacket in a black room.

“The answer to all those questions is yes. Lethal Injection is in ICW, and we’re here to win the Tag Titles, and we’re not going to stop ‘til we get them.”

The camera moves up to the man’s face.

“You never know what’s going to happen next. Like with my #1 contender opportunity. I will throw every single one of ICW’s top superstars over the rope at Eruption, and then...at Slamathon...I will beat Leon Lonewolf, hitting him with a Breaking Point, leaving him broken...and leaving him lying in a pool of his own blood...You see, I’m the Australian Assailant. Many of you wonder what assailant means...and I can tell you.”

The man pulls out a hardcover black book and opens a page. The camera zooms into it.

assailant [əˈseɪlənt]
noun.
a person who attacks another, either physically or verbally

“I attack both physically and verbally...and tonight, here at Eruption, the entire ICW Universe will feel the pain when I throw each and every one of them to the cold, hard ground. They will be eliminated and humiliated. Steel, Cobain, Blaze, may all be my friends...but once they’re in the ring...they’re enemies that have to be eliminated...extinguished. Their championship dreams ended. Once I get past them, Lonewolf won’t be able to stop me. He thinks he’s all that, but he can’t get there on talent alone. You make it through hard work, blood, sweat and tears...and never giving up. So that’s why I am the deserving number one contender, and that’s why...at Eruption. I will show you why.”

The scene fades into black with a TJ Tilli logo on the screen, while Rockstar [Jason Nevins Remix] by N.E.R.D. plays in the background.

You think that you don't have to ever quit
You think that you can get away with it
You think the light won't be ever lit
It's almost over now, almost over now
Something's on your chest better get it off
There'll be no one left when we set it off
We ain't gonna take it no more
Since it's almost over now, almost over now
Back to top Go down

3.1 tj tilli promo
Page 1 of 1