Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After Eruption

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
awesome_cobain
Jobber
Jobber
awesome_cobain

After Eruption Empty
PostSubject: After Eruption   After Eruption Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:03 am

(The camera fades into the backstage arena where Awesome Cobain is standing with a grin on his face.)

"Well you all saw what happened tonight, I, Awesome Cobain sent a message to not just Leon Lonewolf but to all the fans. For a quick recap, I first defeated Leon Lonewolf with a single punch to his head and you all saw a demonstration of my power, then later on in the night, you saw me win the battle royal. Which mind you, I just came from the ring leaving the cheering fans. I Awesome Cobain am the next ICW champion. I've proven that I can beat Leon Lonewolf and no matter what anyone says, I am the best in this business and I am going to rage war for that championship, my championship."

(He continues to grin.)

"So you've all got a small taste of my power and accomplishment and I guarantee that over the next few weeks, you will see quite a lot more of me, well you'd see more of me anyway, but you'll see alot more of my domination around here, and one last thing, to all my fans and all the ICW universe, I am better than all of you and I've just proven it tonight by becoming the number one contender in my second match. So suck it the fuck up and get used to me, oh and of course, how could I forget these."

(He holds up his brass knuckles and winks at the camera as it fades out.)
Back to top Go down
https://icwrestling.darkbb.com
Riku™
Rising Star
Rising Star
Riku™

After Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Eruption   After Eruption Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:25 pm

(the camera shows jerry standing infront of a lcd tv with an angry look on his face)

So cobain you beat leon lonewolf:the icw champion with one punch to the temple.congratz bro,BUT you forgot one important fact.you used brass knuckles,so as i see it your just a loser and a cheater...PLUS a liar.i mean come one bro i know you got skills in the ring.you dont have to use brass knuckles dude,so what im trying to say is you shouldent get wins that way.

(the camera is about to fade out when it looks like jerry has one more thing to say)

oh and awsome cobain im going to be at ring-side for your match at slamathon and if i see those brass knuckles come out of the spandex im getting involved in that match and if you win by dq you wont win the championship.

(the camera fades to black)
Back to top Go down
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/index.php
awesome_cobain
Jobber
Jobber
awesome_cobain

After Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Eruption   After Eruption Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:01 am

(The camera fades in to show Awesome Cobain sitting with his legs crossed on a big arm chair in his apartment, he has a frown on his face as he looks at the camera.)

"Jerry! I beat Leon Lonewolf fair and square, I've got the ability to take down a world champion and I proved it, so you have absolutely no right to question me, you have no right to question my talent and you have no right to tell me that I am a cheat and a liar! You Jerry, are going to pay for this, I promise you and I'm going to make sure you pay!"

(He points at the camera.)

"I've got the skills to beat everybody in this business and I could probably do it with my eyes shut, unlike yourself who couldn't win a match if your opponent was handed to you on a silver plater! Oh and by the way, if you even try a thing at slamathon and cost me my match, I will make sure I beat you down so hard you're still in hospital at Christmas time! Jerry, don't get involved in my business, it's to big for you and you'll only end up hurt and in a shit load of pain!"

(He shakes his head in disgust as the camera fades out.)
Back to top Go down
Riku™
Rising Star
Rising Star
Riku™

After Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Eruption   After Eruption Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:11 am

(the camera shows jerry grinning infront of a tv)
good i think i will get involved just to see what you can really do,and you better hope and pray the leon doesent choose me as his tag partner.and if he does im going to sent through hell and back,you too zack blaze.so watch your back because ill be icw champion sooner than you think and thats a fact.

(the camera zooms in on jerry face)

you know what i hope leon lonewolf chooses me as his partner just so i can put you and zack blaze in a body bag.

(the camera fades to black)
Back to top Go down
awesome_cobain
Jobber
Jobber
awesome_cobain

After Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Eruption   After Eruption Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:49 am

(Awesome Cobain see's Jerry static's promo, he chuckles.)

"Ah Jerry, guys like you will just never learn. You start from nothing and end with nothing, although you gain and lose a little in between. I've seen many guys like you who come around and think they're top shit, talking shit about everybody. Telling everyone there wrong and being a pain in everyones ass. Jerry, guys like you end up failing. I promise you of that."

(He grins.)

"But here's the thing, I want you to prove me wrong and you never know you might be that mystery opponent and you may have the chance to prove me completely wrong. But in my eyes, you ain't got shit on me and you ain't ganna do a fuckin thing! You don't have the balls.... but one last time, prove me wrong Jerry. Prove....... me...... wrong!"

(He laughs as the camera fades out.)
Back to top Go down
Riku™
Rising Star
Rising Star
Riku™

After Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Eruption   After Eruption Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:13 am

(jerry is sitting on a couch with a grin on his face)

I want a match next week cobain just to show you im not a worthless jobber,oh and im calling for two refz just incase you decide to use those brass knuckles

(the camera fades out as jerry is grinning)
Back to top Go down
awesome_cobain
Jobber
Jobber
awesome_cobain

After Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Eruption   After Eruption Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:30 am

(Awesome Cobain see's a second promo from Jerry.)

"You've got your match Jerry. Back up your words and as I said before, prove me wrong, prove me completely wrong and if you feel the need too, bring down fifty referees, it won't change the outcome of the match, me putting you shoulders on the mat."

(He chuckles to himself as the camera fades out.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After Eruption Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Eruption   After Eruption Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Eruption
Page 1 of 1