Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yet again am wearing gold

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wayne Morley
Wayne Morley

Yet again am wearing gold Empty
PostSubject: Yet again am wearing gold   Yet again am wearing gold Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:29 pm

(The Eruption Arena is empty but there is a light shinning down at the ring.the light to shine more and there is Wayne Morley in the ring in a suit and his cowboy hat with the Inferno Championship Wrestling Tag Team Belt over his shoulder)

Well people I don't want to say I telled you so but am going to so here goes I telled you so.See what you are looking at now is a Tag Team Legend wearing Tag Team gold again.What you saw in this ring last Sunday was a lesson in tag team wrestling give to you by the team of New Age.And can you see the team of Lethal Injection anywhere hell no there there crying in to the bottom of a beer bottle.But at this team I want to give you the people some news about my partner Air.In the tag match he hurt his leg and is going to be going thought medical test all this week we will know more by the time Eruption start.

Now I want to talk about my match with Oblivion at this coming Eruption.Now all I have heard from you is that your this big thing coming in here.Well sorry to tell you your looking at the big thing round here.Since I got here ive left body's all over this place and won the tag team belts.I see you like trying to scary the knock-out here well why don't you try and do that to me.ok you might have the no1 contenders spot but to me your just a punk that need putting in his place round and am the man to do it.I hope your ready for the fight of you never life because am going to be the one giving to you.I look forwards to hear from you freak
Back to top Go down
http://cwfefed.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Oblivion
Jobber
Jobber
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Yet again am wearing gold   Yet again am wearing gold Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:17 pm

(After Morley finished his piece in the ring the lights would go out. And a strobe light rapidly flashing crimson lights throughout the arena came on. At the exact same time the Wicked End by A7X came on. If there was actually a crowd out here tonight they would be booing their heads off. Oblivion stepped out onto the entrance ramp dressed in his street clothes and with mic in hand. The strobe light effect faded as the lights came back on and the music ended. And a camera focused itself on him.)

Morley Morley Morley...You don't have to wait long at all to hear from me. I was just in the back when I heard that you were out here running your mouth. It seems that a lot of you are prone to do that these days. First it was umm....what's that girls name....bah I'll just call her tits. First it was tits then it was Draven and now you. But I guess it was to be expected. You're intimated by me and you know what? I get that, I mean who would be intimidated by a force like me? I'm the harbinger of chaos and carnage, I am the embodiment of destruction. And yes of course I am the number one contender.

(Oblivion grinned and started to pace along the entrance ramp as he spoke more to Morley)

I see you have a title there on your shoulder. I guess that means I should be impressed, I should be fearful of you huh? Well I hate to disappoint you but that is a tag team title. You know what that means? It means that you're only good with a partner to watch your back. But at this up and coming triple threat match there is going to be nobody in your corner that you can tag in. And take a breather on the outside of the apron while your buddy attempts to do your dirty work for you. No...It's just going to be you me and that Draven asshole in that ring. Every man for themselves that means no backup for poor little Morley.

(He said that last bit with in a very sarcastic and taunting tone. He eventually stopped pacing and stood in the dead center of the entrance ramp.)

I beat out eleven other people to get this number one contender spot. Do you actually believe that you two insignificant little rats are going to stand a chance against me?...Morley both you and Draven have stepped into a world you know nothing about. And you'll find that out very shortly...

(Oblviion's music hit's one last time and the scene fades with him leaving the entrance ramp.)
Back to top Go down
Draven
Jobber
Jobber
Draven

PostSubject: Dravens comming for you oblivion   Yet again am wearing gold Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:17 am

Draven is at his house in Tokyo and draven gets the call from ICW headquarters that he has a match on showdown with Wayne Morley and Oblivion it’s a triple threat match. Draven hangs up his phone as he is hanging up he can hear them bitching about making long distance oversea call to him Draven been thinking about moving back to the US Draven is moving back to his home state of Ohio he will be moving back to Columbus.
DLK is laughing cause he has had a great past with Wayne Morley they have been through a few feds together hell I even bought draven a few gallons of booze to help sooth his wounds so wayne it looks like we finally get to lock horns there buddy just rember wayne we are in a 3 way there can be no friends in this and no hard feelings wayne I just want a piece of oblivion that way I wanted this match see wayne unlike oblivion you know how to treat a lady, and wayne there can only be one winner in this match wayne and that me you already have your gold, you have always been known as a tag team player wayne not much of a singles now me on the other hand I’m a singles wrestler, that’s just the way I roll and oblivion you might have gotten one over me in the battle royal but oblivion im gonna make you wish you never ever stepped up to say the things you have said to me I will make you feel so much pain that you will wish you die. Because of you making me slam my head into guards and put a knot on my head the size of hong kong so know im gonna break your body in half. You cant and I know you wont shut me up oblivion cause your all fucking air and when I make you scream then I will be the one to finally shut that arrogant mouth of yours and I will show you why I’m on of the best in the fucking business, I’m not braging on my self im telling you so you need to bring your best cause Im telling you im gonna take that contract for a title match from you cause if you ask me you don’t deserve it at all so im calling you out
Camera fades to black
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/gambit_617_2002
Draven
Jobber
Jobber
Draven

PostSubject: Oblivon you will fall short i promise   Yet again am wearing gold Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 11:19 am

Draven is now on a plane back to the U.S. of course he is flying first class. Draven has the camera man turn the camera on. As the camera fades turn on draven is smirking about his match with Morley and Oblivion. You two jackass are in for the time of you life. Morley you have faced me once before and what happened to you then I beat you. In the middle of the ring 1…2…3 my hand was raised as victor of the match wayne that was an achievement morely cause me and you was one of the very few originals left in the NAW and we had the match wayne we blew the lid off that arena at least here its not who you know or who blow to get somewhere its your skill that gets you. It looks like wayne your promos have gotten a little longer and better but still wayne you wont beat me. Morley the whole reason I know you wont beat me is if you sit back and you think in the UWA me and you and six other people went into the elimination chamber match and who was the one that beat them all in that match it was me I was the victor and become world heavyweight champion again and Im hooked on that feeling of being world champion and its something that you just cant forget and now here in the ICW im gonna do it again im gonna be world champion and theres not a single person here who can stop me from doing that.
Draven stops and scratches his chin a few seconds enough on morley now on to oblivion.
Oblivion what can I say mr battle royal winner you know what though you really don’t have the knowledge or skill oblivion to compare to me so this time oblivion im gonna shut your mouth for good and then you will just walk away cause you can say you been in the ring with men like me. Word of advice no you haven’t you know why you have never went one on one with me. I really have skill that you will never have you can say that your going to put people in the hospital. That’s why when I was in the Uwa I lived across the street from the hospital cause im always working on my skill and making my self better and better and you all u can do Is wait around for women to try to verbally abuse and threaten im no women and neither is wayne and when you step in the ring with us oblivion we will remind you that we are not no push over’s and are not to be taken lightly hell I bet me and morley have more expericnce in wrestling together then u will have in a lifetime. Draven starts laughing. You know why oblivion if you keep pricking with me im gonna end your wrestling for ever oh and on another note your not gonna win either cause im gonna take you to hell oblivion and pin you 1..2..3 enough said or I will break your fucking leg hahahahahahahahahaahhahaha
Camera fades to black as the anoucment over the pa landing in port Columbus in 35 minutes
Back to top Go down
Wayne Morley
Wayne Morley

PostSubject: Re: Yet again am wearing gold   Yet again am wearing gold Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:15 pm

(The film crew are film Matt Striker weekly recap show when out of the blue.Wayne Morley comes crashing in he looks straight at Matt Striker and tells him to hand the microphone and leave.Then he tells the rest of the crew to leave but yells at the camera man to stop right where he is and keep film him)

You stop that camera running at any point and I swear I will drop you on the spot so aim it at me and shut up.Now people out there watching this am going to do something the bosses up stairs with have a fit about am going to shoot at Oblivion.And for the people that don't understand what a shoot is its when I say some stuff that am not allowed to say on television.

You see people I use to be one of the head trainers at Yahoo Valley Wrestling School and my time there I trained a lot of wrestlers there.Some have gone on to be world champions and some have quit the sport after a couple of months.But there's one student that is always in the back of my mind and he was a nasty son of a bitch.He would not release submission moves when you telled him to and he use to real go to town on the moves he was giving to his fellow students.Hell there was a time when he busted a kid open with a move and as soon as he saw the red blood coming down his head he went to town on the poor kid it took five people to get him off he was a right nut case.

Yep you guess it Oblivion am talking about you bet you get a bit hot under the collar with me talking about real life.See people I know who under that sick mask I could even tell you his real name but am not.What happen to you since leave wrestling school as that mind finally gone or something.I saw you say that your going to do this and that to me.Sorry to tell you this but I was your teacher is something am a shame with but I have to live with it.So this coming match am going to take you back to school and you know I can because I was the one that had you on the floor for hours at a time.But one last thing don't for one minute think I wont rip that mask off if I have the chance.so I let you sleep on that
Back to top Go down
http://cwfefed.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Oblivion
Jobber
Jobber
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Yet again am wearing gold   Yet again am wearing gold Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:12 pm

(Oblivion practicing in the gym. He was just sparring with a local nobody. Someone who didn't know the ropes and who was no doubt going to get crushed by him. The scene opens up with his sparring partner dazed and sitting in the dead center of the ring. Oblivion had crouched behind him and locked in a dragon sleeper. He wrenched it in tight and the poor guy tapped almost instantly. But Oblivion kept it locked in and had no intentions of letting it go. Until finally some of the gym managers and other trainees came into the ring and helped to pry Oblivion loose from the trainee. Oblivion released the hold and pushed the guys away from him. No doubt this was a prime example of what Morley mentioned in his recent promo. Oblivion climbed out of the ring and dropped down to the ground floor. The look of satisfaction on his face showed that he enjoyed that deplorable action. )

Hey Wayne, I'll get to you in just a second. But first I need to address the Issue of that mouthy little prick DLK. I don't know what's more laughable the fact that you're even in this match. Or the fact that you actually believe that you're going to walk away the winner. Or even the fact that you proclaim that you'll end my career. Trust me I've heard that speech before. And it's always been a false threat. Many men have tried and none have ever gotten close to breaking me. You see Draven you don't stand a chance in this match. The only person who is even an ounce of a threat to me is Wayne...Hell you were not even intended to be in this match. You were just an afterthought, you only got into this match because you had the nerve to spit my name out your mouth. This is just managements way of trying to spice up a match that didn't need to be spiced up to begin with. Because I can guarantee you that me and Wayne will put on one hell of a show out there. You're nothing more then an annoyance Draven. A insignificant little insect that will be crushed under my boot. You say that I've never fought anyone like you before right? Well I know for a fact that you are wrong. And you know how I know that? Because people like you are all the same. You think just because you won a world title here and there in the past that you amount to something. Well I don't know about you but I don't live in the past. So put all your past accomplishments behind you because they mean absolutely nothing in this company. And you will realize that the gap in true skill between us is massive. You'll find out first hand that you are so beneath me that it's a disgrace for me to even have to fight you. So you know what let this match be my gift to you. The fact that I'm even addressing you should be an honor to you. And by the way...you're welcome.

(Oblivion took a moment to scratch his chin and then walked over to the towel rack. He pulled one of the towels off and placed it over his right shoulder.)

Now all that's left is to talk about you Wayne. I saw your recent promo and I have to say I'm a little shocked. I figured you of all people would know better then to dig into our past like that. Yeah It's true that me and you have a past together. A master and student sort of past I suppose you could say. And yes I'd be the first to admit that you did kick my ass all over that ring back at the gym. But just like Draven you are bringing up the past. And I'm sure that you know more then anyone that experience and time changes everyone. And I suppose you can say that I went through an evolution over the past several years. You think I was bad when you were teaching me? That was nothing compared to what you will see when you finally step into the ring with me. Wayne I'm going to tell you exactly what I'm going to do to you in that match. First I'm going to get rid of that little insignificant insect Draven. And then it's just going to be me and you in that ring. Two alpha bulls locking horns in a real match for the first time. You'll probably get in a few good shots. It a few big moves. But you'll soon realize that I'm a glutton for punishment and pain. And then once that fear creeps into your head you'll realize that you stand no chance against me. You'll try and battle through the fear and continue the match. But it will already be too late, I'll hit you with the wicked end. And then I'll lock in the penance and it will be all over from there. You'll tap but as you know it won't end there. I'll lock it in tighter and tighter until I either break your damn neck or you pass out from the pain. So why don't you think about that for a while. And attempt to get mentally prepared for a match that you will never ever forget.

(The scene finally ends with Oblviion turning and walking back into the Gym locker room.)
Back to top Go down
Draven
Jobber
Jobber
Draven

PostSubject: Re: Yet again am wearing gold   Yet again am wearing gold Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:51 am

Draven is sitting in his living room in his new house and looking around it. Draven gets up and walks up to his Replica of the U.W.A. World heavyweight Championship. He grabs his title and starts lifting it in am awe state. Draven Turns around and sees the camera man right behind him.
Hey oblivion I have a song for you and this is what I know is going to happen do you at eruption. Just this part this is more then likely what your gonna say if I think im correct there oblivion and this is what im gonna say to you in general this is thank u pain by the agonist
So, lowly criminal, please tell me, how do you plead?
Now, honorable judges, ladies, gentlemen of the jury, please allow me to present my case...
Ha!
What case can you possibly present to rip a man from his family, faith and friends?
Defense?
Listen before you convict, you see, I never did intend to ruin anything!
Intent is a guilty conscience's white flag against pride, so I find you guilty of the crimes.
I know, although, I don't believe, it's not only my afterlife I bereave.
Appeals will be denied!
The line of duty calls for an enforcement of laws, so you're our property now.
Intelligence has failed you somehow.
Oh, what a shame you play this game!
Through senses, what can we explain?
Not joy, not guilt, not pain.
Is love the same?
This senseless argument in vain erodes my sense of shame.
Who's to blame?
Thank you, Pain (for crippling my body)!
God bless suffering!
Thank you, Pain (for freeing my brain)!
For preventing me from returning to the source again.
So shall it be!
Now do you see the error of your ways?
Of rats and men you speak, standing up tall but you are weak.
A smiling thief.
We are all murderers, you see, but you let taboo human chemistry bling your needs.
Love is greed!
Logic won't concede.
Think about the statistics you feed.
Think before you plead.
Through senses, what can we explain?
Not joy, not guilt, not pain.
Is love the same?
This senseless argument in vain erodes my sense of shame.
Who's to blame?

As the song ends draven cuts back in I will be more then welcome to anything you have to give me oblivion for I know that pain is a state in mind in which wimps and pussy’s use to get them selves out of doing something that they don’t want to do. I welcome all the pain oblivion that you think you can put me in. For my mind and will to beat you 1…2…3 is far more greater then yours is towards me. And morely if you try to get in my way from me putting oblivion out of his misery then I will also do the same to you.
on another note there oblivion i see you have a habit of beating on women or poor helpless people who cant tell you wich way is up i know im not neither helpless and im for damn sure not a women you sorry excuse of scum
Back to top Go down
Draven
Jobber
Jobber
Draven

PostSubject: Re: Yet again am wearing gold   Yet again am wearing gold Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Draven Is sitting at home and its 4 days after the death of the bass player for slipknot draven is upset cause slipknot is one of his all time favorite bands and The bassit has died R.I.P. Now im requesting a moment of silience for his passing
Three minutes goes and draven breakes the silence
Draven is looking at his computer and starts smiling well well oblivion it looks like you said in your app here for the ICW that you was in the UWA that’s awful funny oblivion I would rember you if you were there Oh I know what it is you was the one that went by sin then didn’t your said one thing and then you was never herd from again. I researched you over the net there oblivion and I have found out that’s what your best at you go in run your mouth then when things stop going your way you run like a bitch. Oblivion you can call me a mouthy little prick all you want. I know what is with you something I think I have finally figured out something about you Oblivion You keep saying your not worried about Me your not worried about DLK. The reason is this oblivion your afraid of me you have a general idea of what I can do and no oblivion im not in this match cause management seen me saying something at the right time what it is that they want someone to shut that Goddamn mouth of yours once and for all and oblivion. In a match where you just go after the weak never the strong. If that’s the case then Oblivion how can you say only the strong survive. If your just prying on the weak. Im not saying that wayne is weak he has more heart in wrestling then most people do in there lifetime. But out of us 3 he is. Oblivion I would choose my words very wisely in the next few day cause if you have actually been paying attention to what I have been saying Me and Wayne has been in feds together before so that could mean a lot of trouble for you got that. But still theres only gonna be on winner oblivion and that’s not gonna be u or wayne its gone be me Draven Logan Kennedy and take that check to the bank and cash it in you pansy motherfucker
oh and on another note Oblivion if you actually had accomplished something in your carrer then you would claim it to thats why you dont say anything cause you have not accompished jack shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet again am wearing gold   Yet again am wearing gold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yet again am wearing gold
Page 1 of 1