Inferno Championship Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inferno Championship Wrestling

Even through the darkest days, this fire burns...always

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Steel Saga - III (Eruption 2.1)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TJ Tilli

The Steel Saga - III (Eruption 2.1) Empty
PostSubject: The Steel Saga - III (Eruption 2.1)   The Steel Saga - III (Eruption 2.1) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:04 am

The ropes rip open as TJ’s hands fall free behind his back, Steel not noticing. He’s physically broken, he’s mentally strong.

“You will never escape, you can’t beat me” Steel laughs as he kicks dirt across the floor. His unkempt hair sways in the wind.

It's cryin', bleedin', lying on the floor
So you lay down on it and you do it some more
You've got to share it, so you dare it
Then you bare it and you tear it

“You know what, Steel? You’re a fucking jackass” TJ yells.

“What?” Steel yells back. He walks over to TJ, only to be punched by his free hands. Steel’s nose breaks and blood starts pouring down his face. Another blow sends him flying across the room. TJ uses the time he has to unbind his legs. He tries to pick himself up off the chair, but he can’t. His legs have turned to mush. He crawls over to Isabelle’s chair, and unties her hands and legs, before Steel’s leg smashes into his temple.

Go!
And take away the pain of being me
Sooth my soul, caress my heart
And end my fear, all my bad memories
Eradicated

Steel drops his knees into TJ’s back, and cracks are heard as he screams in pain. TJ slumps to the floor, lifeless. Isabelle sneaks out the door. It creaks. TJ smiles, but the smile is turned to nothing as a final boot crashes into his skull.

It begins with a dark glowing ember
something black burning its way out of me.
Searing the flesh
pain is the only thing I feel
scars all I see.

Zack, Leon. Get ready for the ride of your lives, because at Eruption this week, with a ring on my finger. I will beat you both.

Lyrics from When Two Are One – Atreyu; Slow Burn – Atreyu; You Eclipsed By Me – Atreyu

Votes:

Desmond Haynes
TJ Tilli
Back to top Go down

The Steel Saga - III (Eruption 2.1)
Page 1 of 1